Crown Highways offer a nationwide and comprehensive service to install loop detectors on all classes of roads and motorways.
Specialist services include the installation of MIDAS, COUNT, TME, Enforcement, Traffic Signal and data collection loops for a host of major service providers and local authorities throughout the UK.
Over a period of 20 years Crown Highways have established the reputation as market leaders within this specialist field and have gained preferred supply chain status for our dedication to customer service and easy to do business with approach.
All works are undertaken by our directly employed and qualified (CSCS, NRSWA, National Highway Sector Scheme 8) workforce aided by continual investment in the latest specialist plant and purpose built vehicles.
Crown Highways continues to strive to be the specialist sub-contractor of choice for all companies delivering MAC, ASC, RTMC, TechMAC and Framework contracts.
Crown Highways are a registered installer of the Wavetronics Radar detector and have installed the new technology successfully across the country for and behalf of Highways England.
- We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor based in Manchester to look after a number of projects. Email your CV to info@cr… https://t.co/gDOVl9DABx
- New recruit at Crown Highways - https://t.co/j1baWAiJxS
- New Crown Highways feature - https://t.co/u4aWZrcHbw
- Job done, well done team 👏 Merry Christmas Burntwood https://t.co/IXCmjJ3CYv
- In full swing day one of the @kier Area 3 Safety Week....... https://t.co/sLEUrBn8kn